“…..Inspiration is typically viewed as something that comes and goes. Some days you “feel it” more than others.
But what if you could be deeply and unconditionally inspired everyday? I bet it would make a difference in the quality of your life. You would probably wake up excited to start your day. You’d get more done, be more creative and feel more of that elusive “flow.” Being inspired also means enjoying the process more, instead of feeling forced and unnatural.
The best part of persistent inspiration is that action tends to be effortless. There isn’t so much trying, rather you’re more simply being and allowing whatever action is natural to flow out from you.
Most of us just wait for inspiration though. We passively anticipate our muse, instead of actively seeking it out.
“You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.“
As always wishing you a Fresh Start Everyday!!
Don’t put off until tomorrow that which you can enjoy today!
The clock is ticking, you’d better start living!
Where There is Life There is HOPE
“Whether one is 20, 40, 60, or 80, whether one has succeeded, failed or just muddled along, Life begins each morning. All past days are gone beyond revisiting. All days that still may come are veiled in mystery. Each new day is Life and life begins anew with it. Each night of life is a wall between today and the past. The greatest fact in life is this, that it is never too late to start again. However, discouraging your days may have been, keep this thought burning brightly in your mind: Life Begins Each Morning!”
– L. M. Hodges
Isn’t this just great motivation to keep going one day at a time. We’ve all been there, we’ve fallen down, by the time we’ve gotten back up, we are so far behind it gets discouraging. But keep going, every day is a new day, every day is another opportunity for a Fresh Start. Never give up. Life Begins each Morning…
“Every day is an opportunity for a Fresh Start”
“But until a person can say deeply and honestly,
“I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday,”
that person cannot say,
“I choose otherwise.”
― Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Everyday is an opportunity for a FreshStart!
“Everything Happens for a Reason”
– Courtesy of lovelysms.com
“To attain knowledge,
add things every day.
To attain wisdom,
remove things every day.”
— Lao Tzu
Focus on What You Want
“A good intention clothes itself with power.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our minds are incredibly powerful. We put that power to work for us when we consciously set an intention to be or do something. Get into the habit of consciously setting an intention for activities throughout your day.
Your intention might support efficiency – for example, to complete a job or project by a specific time. Your intention might support your personal growth, e.g., to undertake a task that scares you. Or it might support more soul connection, e.g., to be grateful for gifts we take for granted.
When we take the time to set an intention, no matter how trivial, we are consciously choosing what we want for ourselves. With consistent attention, your intentions will come to life!
“By becoming a conscious choice-maker, you begin to generate actions that are evolutionary for you.”
— Deepak Chopra
Reproduced with permission from The Inner Journey which is produced by John & Patrice Robson check them out at HigherAwareness.com
I’m sure this sounds familiar!
“A hectic school schedule, that never seems to end, a demanding family life, add to that a very very hectic work life, with no time for myself, and I’m feeling totally pooped. Because of that, I’ve been very short tempered lately, practically 3 hours of sleep each night with no end in sight, I feel as if I’m on a constant treadmill.”
This I’m sure is the story for a lot of us busy moms, who seem to want to do it all. However, we need to find time for ourselves, to just rejuvenate, get our juices flowing again in order to spend quality time with our families and not just going through the motion, as our families are what keep us grounded and that should be the most important.
Here are some healthier ways to kick up your energy courtesy of Livesmart360.
- Drink more water. Dehydration can be a cause of fatigue. Our bodies require 6-8 glasses of it a day … not soda, caffeinated or alcoholic beverages.
- The most effective way to recharge our battery is a good night’s rest. It’s important you give yourself time to unwind before you settle down for the evening. Listening to relaxing music, going for a walk, or reading a book before you retire are great ways to detox the mind and calm the body.
- Try not to let life “rattle” you so easily. Let’s face it, there are things we just have no control over like traffic lights, bad drivers and long checkout lines. Instead of becoming frustrated, think of something that brings joy into your life or find some humor in the situation.
- Speaking of humor, give yourself a reason to laugh. There are plenty of short, really funny videos to watch that will tickle your funny bone. Did you know that a hardy belly laugh will relieve tension and stress and leave your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes? It also increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, improving your resistance to disease. It also triggers endorphins, you know, those feel-good chemicals that can temporarily relieve pain. Laughter is healthy and protects your heart as it increases blood flow. So, give yourself a hardy dose of laughter every day.
- Exercise kicks in those happy endorphins that are uplifting and will give you a natural boost of energy. Find a program that works for you. Yoga and Tai chi have been practiced for centuries to not only relax and center you, but give you more energy as well.
- We all know there is that certain time of day when we could really use a nap, especially if you have the kind of job where you’re staring at a computer screen all day and minimal activity is involved. Try changing your focus periodically, plug into an uplifting music channel and boogie along to the music or, take a short stroll outdoors and breathe some fresh air into your lungs.
- Forget the caffeine and grab some dark chocolate as it contains a number of compounds that will naturally stimulate you and make your taste buds sigh “ahhhh.”
One of the leading energy re-chargers most ignored is meditation. It’s a great source to unwind and will certainly help you let go of the negativity sucking the life out of you.”
Read full article here Livesmart360
What do you do, to unwind and de-stress?
Everyday is an Opportunity for a Fresh Start