“…..Inspiration is typically viewed as something that comes and goes. Some days you “feel it” more than others.
But what if you could be deeply and unconditionally inspired everyday? I bet it would make a difference in the quality of your life. You would probably wake up excited to start your day. You’d get more done, be more creative and feel more of that elusive “flow.” Being inspired also means enjoying the process more, instead of feeling forced and unnatural.
The best part of persistent inspiration is that action tends to be effortless. There isn’t so much trying, rather you’re more simply being and allowing whatever action is natural to flow out from you.
Most of us just wait for inspiration though. We passively anticipate our muse, instead of actively seeking it out.
“You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.“
As always wishing you a Fresh Start Everyday!!
Don’t put off until tomorrow that which you can enjoy today!
The clock is ticking, you’d better start living!
Where There is Life There is HOPE
Learn to see things as they really are, not as you imagine they are.
Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or who says it.
No matter what you believe, it never changes the facts.
If they are there, the facts always speak for themselves.
The truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of people.
If sixty million people say a foolish thing, it’s still a foolish thing.
The sky is no less blue because the blind man does not see it.
Where there is life there is Hope
Courtesy of calvarybaptist.org
2014 has passed on and 2015 is now upon us
My Wish for you all
Is to get everything NEW!
A NEW Purpose in Life in which to attack each day with a vision to achieving all your dreams
A NEW Vigor in which to Love and be loved
A NEW Strength in which to grasp all opportunities that will come your way
A NEW Zest for life to be you and be true to you
So as you enter the New Year
Remember to get everything NEW!!
Happy New Year and All the BEST!!!
Courtesy of stevewright.info
– Where there is LIFE there is HOPE –
Every day is an opportunity for a Fresh Start!
“But until a person can say deeply and honestly,
“I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday,”
that person cannot say,
“I choose otherwise.”
― Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Everyday is an opportunity for a FreshStart!
Do you keep trying and trying to lose weight and the pounds just won’t vanish? Well, you’re not alone. According to the Boston Medical Center, there are 45 million other individuals just like you spending $33 billion on products promising to help.
Whatever your weight loss goals may be, you can increase your chances for long-term success, if you follow some simple rules.
- Don’t let the bathroom scale scare you. Muscle weighs more than fat so, that scale you put all your faith in, does not calculate the difference. Put that scale away! The anxiety it causes isn’t worth psyching yourself out.
- Diet Soda be gone! It isn’t a health drink or weight loss aid and not yet known to be effective for preventing obesity and related health problems, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Work out with a buddy. It’s been proven that people are more successful losing weight when they have someone supporting them, pushing them onward, and looking for the same results.
- Eat before you sweat. Consuming a high-protein meal prior to your work out will boost your metabolism and calorie burn.
- Heavy or Light – Bigger weights scare most people from even trying them. That’s a loss, however. Heavier weights at fewer reps will burn more calories.
- Cardio – Is it enough? Most individuals think a daily cardio workout is all they need to lose weight. Strength training is an important element that will aid in burning fat.
- Skipping Breakfast – Eating protein first thing in the a.m. will help to curb those cravings that hit you mid-morning. Yogurt, fresh fruit, a protein shake, cottage cheese or scrambled eggs will do the trick.
(Original Article taken from LiveSmart 360 Blog, more interesting health articles available)