“…..Inspiration is typically viewed as something that comes and goes. Some days you “feel it” more than others.
But what if you could be deeply and unconditionally inspired everyday? I bet it would make a difference in the quality of your life. You would probably wake up excited to start your day. You’d get more done, be more creative and feel more of that elusive “flow.” Being inspired also means enjoying the process more, instead of feeling forced and unnatural.
The best part of persistent inspiration is that action tends to be effortless. There isn’t so much trying, rather you’re more simply being and allowing whatever action is natural to flow out from you.
Most of us just wait for inspiration though. We passively anticipate our muse, instead of actively seeking it out.
“You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.“
As always wishing you a Fresh Start Everyday!!
Don’t put off until tomorrow that which you can enjoy today!
The clock is ticking, you’d better start living!
Where There is Life There is HOPE
“But until a person can say deeply and honestly,
“I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday,”
that person cannot say,
“I choose otherwise.”
― Stephen R. Covey, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Everyday is an opportunity for a FreshStart!
Do you keep trying and trying to lose weight and the pounds just won’t vanish? Well, you’re not alone. According to the Boston Medical Center, there are 45 million other individuals just like you spending $33 billion on products promising to help.
Whatever your weight loss goals may be, you can increase your chances for long-term success, if you follow some simple rules.
- Don’t let the bathroom scale scare you. Muscle weighs more than fat so, that scale you put all your faith in, does not calculate the difference. Put that scale away! The anxiety it causes isn’t worth psyching yourself out.
- Diet Soda be gone! It isn’t a health drink or weight loss aid and not yet known to be effective for preventing obesity and related health problems, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Work out with a buddy. It’s been proven that people are more successful losing weight when they have someone supporting them, pushing them onward, and looking for the same results.
- Eat before you sweat. Consuming a high-protein meal prior to your work out will boost your metabolism and calorie burn.
- Heavy or Light – Bigger weights scare most people from even trying them. That’s a loss, however. Heavier weights at fewer reps will burn more calories.
- Cardio – Is it enough? Most individuals think a daily cardio workout is all they need to lose weight. Strength training is an important element that will aid in burning fat.
- Skipping Breakfast – Eating protein first thing in the a.m. will help to curb those cravings that hit you mid-morning. Yogurt, fresh fruit, a protein shake, cottage cheese or scrambled eggs will do the trick.
(Original Article taken from LiveSmart 360 Blog, more interesting health articles available)
“Everything Happens for a Reason”
– Courtesy of lovelysms.com
“To attain knowledge,
add things every day.
To attain wisdom,
remove things every day.”
— Lao Tzu
Focus on What You Want
“A good intention clothes itself with power.”
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Our minds are incredibly powerful. We put that power to work for us when we consciously set an intention to be or do something. Get into the habit of consciously setting an intention for activities throughout your day.
Your intention might support efficiency – for example, to complete a job or project by a specific time. Your intention might support your personal growth, e.g., to undertake a task that scares you. Or it might support more soul connection, e.g., to be grateful for gifts we take for granted.
When we take the time to set an intention, no matter how trivial, we are consciously choosing what we want for ourselves. With consistent attention, your intentions will come to life!
“By becoming a conscious choice-maker, you begin to generate actions that are evolutionary for you.”
— Deepak Chopra
Reproduced with permission from The Inner Journey which is produced by John & Patrice Robson check them out at HigherAwareness.com
“Don’t ever let someone tell you
that you can’t do something.
Not even me. You got a dream,
you gotta protect it.
When people can’t do something themselves,
they’re gonna tell you that you can’t do it.
You want something go get it.
“The Pursuit of Happyness”
Everyday is an opportunity for a FreshStart!
I totally love this and thought I would share with you guys. I can definitely relate to so many items on this list. Personally I’m working on # 12 and #15 this year. As a matter of fact I think this should be read everyday as a reminder when you are about to start your day. What do you think?
Do What You Love, Love What You Do!
“Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design.” – Jim Rohn
“Activity is not achievement. It is not enough to rush about beginning a lot of things and keeping busy. A well-spent life is one that rounds out what it has begun.”
— Eknath Easwaran
Intention and the words we speak are powerful. When we say we are going to do something, we set energy in motion. When we fail to act or complete our intention, we drain our energy. We lose our power.
We would be wise to choose our words carefully — to really mean what we say and to honour the commitments we have made.
“Genius begins great works; labor alone finishes them.”
— Joseph Joubert
“Good to begin well, better to end well.”
— English proverb
The Inner Journey is brought to you by John & Patrice Robson of HigherAwareness.com.
Here’s to a Fresh Start! –